Aero Academy International, Multi-Engine Rating allows a pilot to experience control of an aircraft with two (Duel) engines. Multi Engine training will teach our student the basic and fundamental differences between piloting a single-engine aircraft and complexity of a twin-engine aircraft.
Student will soon learn the workload and responsibility of handling; performance calculation and planning required for flying the Multi Engine Aircraft. The Pilot will soon develop skills and knowledge to handle the Multi Engine aircraft safely and professionally. All Pilots will require passing their Flight Test to obtain the Multi Engine License.
Aero Academy International, will provide instrument rating that will allows you to fly an aircraft in instrument meteorological conditions (IMC). The IFR Training will provide you with the confidence and skills to flying without reference to the horizon or the ground. As an IFR Rated pilot, you will be able to fly under the conditions and weather, where a VFR pilot has to stay on ground or cancel the flight due to weather condition.
Multi Engine & IFR Rating:
Student must have the following:
- PPL Ground School Theory Training
- Private Pilot License – (PPL)
Multi Engine IFR License:
- 15 hours multi engine time
- 10 hours IFR Flight Training Single Engine
- Multi Engine & IFR Ground School
- All Material, Books, Work Sheets, Maps & Pilots Bag
|IFR Rating||C152/C172||10 HRS DUAL||05 HRS SIM|
|MULTI||PIPER||15 HRS DUAL||10 HRS SIM|
|TOTAL||25 HRS||15 HRS|
Total Course fee US Dollars: $10,650.00
All Government Taxes Included
- Application & Administration Fee $500.00 US$
- International Student Visa Fee $350.00 (or) (To Be Paid to USA Consulate)
- Pilot Uniform (White Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoe, Black Tie) $250 – If Student does not have it.
- Pilot Head Set – David Clark $385.00 (or) Rent for $3.50 per flight/hr.
* Times may vary per pilot’s ability. Quoted is the minimum required per regulation.
* Prices Subject to change without notice.
* All Students are to read and sign all company policies, rules and regulations before starting flight training.
* All International Student need to complete the TSA Background Check and Finger Print Process.