The addition of the layer of safety for Private Pilots is to have the added IFR rating to their pilot license, that shall ensure that you are able to respect the requirements of flying into the condition that will need special skills and knowledge.
At Aero Academy International, single engine instrument rating course will allows you to fly an aircraft in instrument meteorological conditions (IMC) or without any reference to ground. The IFR Training will provide you with the confidence and skills to flying without reference to the horizon or the ground.
The IFR rating will add the confidence and flying skill levels and knowledge that will exceed your acceptance and make you more safety orientated pilot with further developed respect for pre planning of your flight their after. As an IFR Rated pilot, you will be able to fly under the conditions and weather, where a VFR pilot has to stay on ground or cancel the flight due to weather condition.
Single Engine & IFR Rating:
Student must have the following:
- Aviation Medical Certificate
- Private Pilot License – (PPL)
- Required Solo flight hours
IFR Single Engine License:
- 35 hours IFR Single engine DUAL
- IFR Ground School
- 10 hours IFR Flight Simulator Training
|IFR Rating||C152/C172||35 HRS DUAL||10 HRS SIM|
All Government Taxes Extra
- Application & Administration Fee $500.00 US$
- Pilot Uniform (White Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoe, Black Tie) $250 – If Student does not have it.
- Pilot Head Set – David Clark $385.00 (or) Rent for $3.50 per flight/hr.
- Times may vary per pilot’s ability. Quoted is the minimum required per regulation.
- Prices Subject to change without notice.
- All Students are to read and sign all company policies, rules and regulations before starting flight training.
- All International Student need to complete the TSA Background Check and Finger Print Process.