Aero Academy International; provides our CPL students with one of most productive developed CPL Training Program. Our students learn the real life day-to-day flight missions with various different scenarios based training modules. The training program, get’s our student ready for the job market.
Once you have decide to move forward with your career after getting your private pilot license, Aero Academy International will ensure completion of your commercial pilot training within a period of 30 – 45 days. As a qualified Commercial Pilot, you will have the option to work as Charter Pilot, First Officer or take up the Flight Instructor Course.
Knowledge : The Applicant must have a minimum of 80 hours of ground school. You are also required to pass a FAA written examination to 70%. The exam is divided into four separate categories and you must achieve at least 70% in each category.You must also pass a flight test with a Designated Flight Test Examiner.
Experience : For commercial pilots license you require a minimum of 220 hours (per Aero Policy) of total flight time of which at least 100 must be pilot in command to included 20 hours of cross-country time, 40 hours of dual training to include,one solo cross-country of no less than 300 nautical miles from the home base to include at least two extra stops along the way.
Student must have the following:
- FAA Approved Class 1 Aviation Medical
- Private Pilot License
- 40 hours Single engine DUAL
- 60 hours Solo for a total of 100 PIC
- 20 Hours Briefing
- 110 hours of ground school
- All Material, Books, Work Sheets, Maps & Pilots Bag
|Commercial Pilot||C152/150||40 HRS DUAL||05 HRS SIM|
|Solo Hours||C152/150||60 HRS SOLO||nbsp;|
|CPL Ground School||In-Class||110 HRS||nbsp;|
|Ground Briefing||Instructor||20 HRS Briefing||nbsp;|
|Total||Instructor||100 HRS Flight Time||05 HRS SIM|
All Government Taxes Included
- Application & Administration Fee $500.00 US$
- Pilot Head Set – David Clark $385.00 (or) Rent for $3.50 per flight/hr.
- Times may vary per pilot’s ability. Quoted is the minimum required per regulation.
- Prices Subject to change without notice.
- All Students are to read and sign all company policies, rules and regulations before starting flight training.