CFI Rating (Certified Flight Instructor):
Aero Academy International LLC; has designed the course for a Commercial Pilot License holder to start and complete the Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Certificate. Any pilot, who has completed his or her CPL training and holds the CPL license can enroll into the CFI course and expand their career horizons as a professional pilot.
With the completion of the CFI course you will build your experience, knowledge, skill and flight time, while getting paid for it. The Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) certificate is required by a pilot to teach any other student applicants, conduct flight reviews and ground school classes.
CFI Rating can provide every pilot with their first job and a stepping-stone to build experience towards their Airline Job.
- A current FAA Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Category (ASEL or AMEL)
- A minimum of class I medical certificate
- Complete all FAA requirements to enroll into the CFI Course
CFI Course Outline:
Now that you have decided to start the CFI course, you will have to prepare your mind, attitude and thinking towards “How To Teach” verses “How To Learn”. You are required to learn the skills of teaching, thus becoming an aviation teacher. The CFI initial course is a very detailed, thorough and extensive course, and requires a lot of hard work and dedication on the part of the student.
Aero Academy International LLC; has structured the course in the manner to provide you with maximum hands on training and exposure to the real world of flight instructors. The course can be completed in 20 – 25 days provided you can work hard and dedicate yourself to learning the art of teaching.
The CFI Ground School will include all the subject areas covered in the Fundamentals of Instruction and the Flight Instructor Aeronautical Knowledge. You will spend any where from 6 – 7 hours Monday – Friday in the flight school and then another 5 – 6 hours of home work and study. By the time you will be ready for your FAA check ride you will have gained all the knowledge and confidence necessary to qualify as a flight instructor and teach others how to fly.
The CFI course will provide you with flight experience and authority to teach your students from right seat. It will take you just 1 – 2 hours of flight training to get used to the right seat and see the students from the eye of a teacher.
Course Tuition Fee:
CFI Course (Certified Flight Instructor):
Student must have the following:
- FAA Valid CPL License, Single or Multi Engine Land
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- 25 hours CFI Single engine DUAL
- 50 hours of Ground School
- 05 hours CFI Flight Simulator Training
- All Material, Books, Work Sheets, Maps
|CFi Course Grd School||40 HRS Ground School|
|CFI Course – C152/C150 –||25 HRS DUAL||+ 05 HRS SIM|
|CFI Course – COMPLEX||– 05 HRS DUAL|
- Application & Administration Fee $500.00 US$
- International Student Visa Fee $350.00 (or) (To Be Paid to USA Consulate)
- Pilot Uniform (White Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoe, Black Tie) $250 – If Student does not have it.
- Pilot Head Set – David Clark $385.00 (or) Rent for $3.50 per flight/hr.
- Written Exam and Flight Test Fee to be paid by the Student.
- Times may vary per pilot’s ability. Quoted is the minimum required per regulation.
- Prices Subject to change without notice.
- All Students are to read and sign all company policies, rules and regulations before starting flight training.
- All International Student need to complete the TSA Background Check and Finger Print Process.
“Where People Become Pilot’s…”