M1 F1 Visa


Aero Academy International; will provide you with all required assistance and help to ensure you have hassle free Visa Application process and have great success is pursuing your dream of becoming a pilot and getting your education in USA or CANADA.

International Students have Choice of VISA

As you prepare for your travel to United States of America for your education, you will need to decide on the type of visa you will require for the completion of your professional flight training in USA. Your will option of 2 types of student visa called, M-1 and F-1 visa, both are student visa category.

Please note your tourist visa will not allow you to take up flight training in USA.

What is the M-1 Visa

The M-1 visa will provide you the benefit as a student to start and complete your entire professional pilot training only and is valid for 12 months. This M-1 visa can be further extended for another 12 months if you flight training gets delayed due to unforeseen reasons.

Your professional pilot training course will normally take 8 – 12 months and provide you with the PPL, CPL, IFR and Multi Engine Rating.

What is the F-1 Visa

Just like M-1 visa, the F-1 Visawill also provide you the benefit of starting and completing your professional pilot training and further benefit of a career as a hired paid Flight Instructor with your own Aero Academy International.

This will provide you the benefit, to log the required time building while flying as a flight instructor under the F-1 visa.

Start your Admission Process:

Please contact Aero Academy International administration staff for starting your visa process and getting you ready for your travel towards becoming the professional pilot.